Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Photo credit: Cam Wickline
TJ Wainwright Enters Transfer Portal
Kevin PlowchaApril 16, 2024

On Tuesday afternoon, reporter George Michalowski announced that Robert Morris men's basketball guard TJ Wainwright has entered the transfer portal. Wainwright is the fifth...

Robert Morris Releases 2023 Athletics Hall of Fame Class

Beaver County Times
Former women’s basketball coach Sal Buscaglia is one of the four inductees into the 2023 class

It is about that time again as Robert Morris Athletics has released its 2023 Hall of Fame class.

This year’s RMU Athletic Hall of Fame class will feature former women’s basketball coach Sal Buscaglia, April Krivoniak, who was a volleyball and track and field athlete during her time at RMU, Jon Ledonne who was a football player, and last but not least women’s basketball player Debbie Sutterlin.

Coach Buscaglia had an impressive coaching career at RMU. He won the Brenda Reilly NEC Coach of the Year three times and finished with 423 wins as a Division I coach.

Krivoniak had a spectacular career as a two-sport athlete at RMU. While playing volleyball, she finished as the 2015 NEC Tournament Most Valuable Player and was one of four student-athletes who played in 120 sets during the season.

Ledonne played football while at RMU, being a linebacker and finishing in the top ten with 256 while playing for the Colonials. He is now the head football coach at Pine-Richland High School in Gibsonia, Pa.

The final entrant into the Class of 2023 will be 1989 graduate Debbie Sutterlin. She finished her career with 446 field goals and 1,168 points in four years during her tenure with the Colonials.

The individuals will be inducted on Friday, Dec. 1, and public recognition will be at the men’s basketball game the following day.