Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Photo credit: Cam Wickline
TJ Wainwright Enters Transfer Portal
Kevin Plowcha April 16, 2024

On Tuesday afternoon, reporter George Michalowski announced that Robert Morris men's basketball guard TJ Wainwright has entered the transfer portal. Wainwright is the fifth...

RMU Mid-Major Invitational Cross Country Preview

The cross-country teams return to Youthtowne for the RMU Mid-Major Invitational. Photo credit: Payton Hostetler

The Colonials cross-country team is back home this weekend and will host the RMU Mid-Major invitational.

The men’s team completed the Paul Short Run in Bethlehem, PA, two weeks ago. The Colonials finished that invitational 23rd out of 43 and had 629 points.

Two Colonials finished within the top 100 runners: Sophomore Colton Morris and senior Luke Byrne. These two runners will be a must-see this weekend, and hopefully, their success at the Paul Short Run carries over to this weekend.

The women’s cross-country squad finished 32nd out of 43 in their race, totaling 852 team points. One Colonial runner even achieved a personal best: junior Laura Croco. She finished at 23:18.5, over a minute faster than her personal best she hit last year.

The men’s and women’s teams look to keep up their momentum and win this next invitational at home so they have a confidence boost going into the Horizon League champ on Saturday, Oct. 28th, in Dayton, Ohio.

The next invitational is on Saturday, October 14th, in Clinton, PA. This will be the last meet before the Horizon League Championship.