Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Colonial Sports Network

Photo credit: Cam Wickline
TJ Wainwright Enters Transfer Portal
Kevin PlowchaApril 16, 2024

On Tuesday afternoon, reporter George Michalowski announced that Robert Morris men's basketball guard TJ Wainwright has entered the transfer portal. Wainwright is the fifth...

Jon Williams selected for State Farm 3-Point Championship

Jon Williams has been selected to participate in the State Farm Three-Point Challenge in Indianapolis. Photo Credit: Tyler Gallo

INDIANAPOLIS– Thursday afternoon it was announced that men’s basketball guard Jon Williams was selected to participate in the 32nd annual State Farm College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championship on Thursday, April 1, at the historic Hinkle Fieldhouse. Williams will be one of eight players that will compete in the three-point competition. The event will be televised on ESPN2 at 9:00 p.m.

The Akron, Ohio native was a four-year starter for the Colonials, starting 118 of his 120 games in his career. He averaged 7.1 points-per-game in his four years on the team and most recently logged a career-high 10.7 points-per-game in his senior campaign.

From beyond the arc, he shot at a 44-percent clip, ranking 78th in the nation, ranking second on the Colonials behind Kam Farris, who shot at a 47.6-percent clip.

Robert Morris finished last in their first season in the Horizon League, posting a 4-15 overall record and a 3-12 record in conference play.